Technology is modernizing our society and the financial services industry is being renewed and reinvented by advances in the development of technology.
Cadwalader’s FinTech Practice integrates its premier, transatlantic corporate, intellectual property and financial regulatory teams to provide clients with a seamless and holistic transactional experience.
Cadwalader's transatlantic FinTech team services include:
- M&A, Joint Ventures and Strategic & Venture Investments
- Consortia Transactions
- Line of Business Spinouts
- Digital Transformation Projects
- Regulatory Advisory/Compliance/Investigations
- FinTech Fund Formation
- Intellectual Property Protections
- Patent, Copyright and Trade Secret Litigation
- Commercialization of Financial Products, Indices, Data and Business Lines
- Cybersecurity and Data Compliance Programs, Policies and Incident Response
We provide our clients with exceptional expertise in the following areas:
- Data, including Market Data, Alternative Data and Indices
- Algorithmic Trading
- Exchanges and Market Platforms
- Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence
- Research Platforms
- Quantum and Cloud Computing
- Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technologies
- Digital Currencies and Utility Tokens
- Cybersecurity, Privacy, Biometrics and Encryption
- Real Estate Tech
- Specialty Finance
In addition, Cadwalader has significant experience in marketplace lending. Learn more about our Marketplace Lending capabilities here.
Our lawyers are known throughout the sector for the highly sophisticated advice they render, and are widely regarded by leading industry publications, including Band 1 rankings in the relevant practice areas of Chambers FinTech, Chambers USA and Legal 500 U.S., among others.
We also provide our clients with the very latest regulatory and legal developments through the Cadwalader Cabinet. The Cadwalader Cabinet has a tab dedicated to FinTech. The Cabinet has been endorsed by former Chairpersons of both the SEC and CFTC. Click here to read more.