Cadwalader has been recognized across a broad range of practice areas in the 2019 edition of The Legal 500 US.
The firm is nationally ranked in the following practice areas:
- Alternative/Hedge Funds
- Corporate Investigations and White Collar Criminal Defense
- Corporate Investigations and White Collar Criminal Defense: Advice to Individuals
- Derivatives and Structured Products
- Employee Benefits, Executive Compensation and Retirement Plans: Transactional
- Financial Services Regulation
- M&A: Large Deals ($1 Billion+)
- Real Estate
- Restructuring/Bankruptcy: Corporate
- Restructuring/Bankruptcy: Municipal
- Securities Litigation - Defense
- Shareholder Activism: Advice to Shareholders
- Tax - Financial Products
- Tax - International
- Tax - U.S. Taxes: Non-Contentious
- Transport: Shipping - Finance
The following Cadwalader attorneys are recognized as Leading Lawyers:
- Brian Foster (Derivatives and Structured Products)
- Michael Gambro (Securitization)
- Ivan Loncar (Restructuring/Bankruptcy: Municipal; Derivatives and Structured Products)
- Lary Stromfeld (Restructuring/Bankruptcy: Municipal; Derivatives and Structured Products)
- Linda Swartz (U.S. Taxes: Non-Contentious)
- Neil Weidner (Securitization)
In addition, Casey Servais (Restructuring/Bankruptcy: Municipal) is recognized as a Rising Star.
View our rankings on The Legal 500 website.
The Legal 500 assesses the strengths and capabilities of law firms in more than 150 jurisdictions. The rankings are based on feedback from 300,000 clients worldwide, submissions from law firms and interviews with leading private practice lawyers, and a team of researchers.