Cadwalader, in partnership with the Brazilian Chamber of Commerce in Great Britain, will be hosting a presentation on the Brazilian investment landscape and the potential opportunities for Fund Managers and professional Venture Capital and Private Equity investors; and insights for Brazilian financial markets participants operating in the UK.
- Vera Innes (Chair, Brazilian Chamber) - Opening remarks
- Simon Davies (Managing Director, EBANX) - Welcome and introduction to the Banking & FinTech Committee
- Dalton Gardiman (Chief Economist, Bradesco) - Brazil risk and upcoming geo-political scenarios
- Adam Patterson and Oliver Rhode (DIT and the British Consulate in São Paulo) - British government support to financial services businesses seeking to do business in Brazil
- Alexis Koumoudos (Chief Investment Officer, VEF) – Private investment perspectives and opportunities in Brazil
- Alexander Collins (Special Counsel, Cadwalader) - Capital markets considerations for Brazilian financial market participants operating in London