Cadwalader has received numerous awards and honors for the success of its diversity and inclusion efforts:
- Cadwalader is ranked 7th in the 300-599 lawyer category in the Law360 2019 Diversity Snapshot survey, which analyzes the minority headcount numbers at more than 300 U.S. firms.
- Cadwalader received a perfect 100 percent score on the Human Rights Campaign 2019 Corporate Equality Index (CEI) and was designated as a Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality for a seventh consecutive year.
- The firm was shortlisted for three 2019 Chambers USA Diversity & Inclusion Awards: Outstanding Firm for Furthering Diversity and Inclusion; Corporate Social Responsibility Program of the Year; and Pro Bono Program of the Year.
- Cadwalader has earned Category Honors in the Leadership & Promotions; Training & Mentorship; and Parental & Family Accommodations categories of the Yale Law Women’s 2018 Female & Family Friendly Report.
- Cadwalader received the City & State New York Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Diversity Award in 2017.