Affinity networks provide all firm attorneys with additional opportunities to receive professional development support and to develop leadership skills, expand their professional networks both internally and externally, and work with firm leaders to help the firm better leverage the talents and diversity of all its attorneys. Affinity networks also serve to:
- Enhance attorney leadership, business development and client relationship skills;
- Provide opportunities for client engagement;
- Offer a forum for creating meaningful mentoring relationships;
- Increase attorneys’ engagement with colleagues outside of their own practice groups; and
- Provide a broader, more satisfying experience for Cadwalader attorneys.
Our current affinity networks include: