Judith Livingstone is an associate in Cadwalader’s London office. She focuses her practice on securitisation and other asset-backed financing.
Before joining Cadwalader, Judith was with Dechert LLP. She trained with Linklaters and also spent six months on secondment with the RBS corporate risk solutions legal team.
Judith’s representative experience includes:
- advising on the compliance of securitisations and other structured products with the risk retention requirements of the Capital Requirements Regulation, AIFMD and Solvency II
- advising asset managers in connection with total return swaps and credit default swaps required for regulatory capital transactions
- advising on both European and U.S. CLOs issuing into Europe, for both managers and arrangers
- acting for purchasers of loan portfolios backed by commercial real estate
- acting for the Trustee on the enforcement and realisation of the security in a Luxembourg securitisation of life assurance products
- negotiation of loans with supranational lenders
- acting for borrowers in Islamic finance transactions
- acting on the establishment of the first MTN programme for a charity
- acting for arrangers and originators on whole business securitisations of an electricity and gas distribution networks and structured utility bonds
- advising the borrower on a multi-source debt acquisition financing
Judith attended University College, Oxford University and Friedrich-Wilhelms University Bonn, and completed her Legal Practice Course at BPP Law School in London. She is admitted to the roll of Solicitors of England and Wales.
*Note: certain representations occurred prior to Judith’s association with Cadwalader.