Asian Pacific American Attorney Resource Group
Cadwalader’s Asian Pacific American Attorney Resource Group (CAPAA) is an attorney driven resource group open to all Cadwalader attorneys and the firm’s summer associates, which strives to:
- Promote the professional development of Asian Pacific American attorneys at the firm.
- Assist the firm in attracting, developing and retaining Asian Pacific American law students and attorneys.
- Pursue business development opportunities through engagement with similar client affinity groups and other initiatives.
- Serve as an incubator and resource for ideas to further the firm’s diversity and inclusion goals.
- Provide a forum for members to discuss and share information regarding issues that are important to the Asian Pacific American legal community and the Asian Pacific American community at large.
- Collaborate with Cadwalader’s other affinity networks to enhance gender, racial/ethnic, and LGBT diversity and inclusion within the Firm.