Technology Antitrust Conference Call – Distinguishing between Anti-Platform Rhetoric and Fact-Based Antitrust Analysis
Cadwalader Antitrust partner Joel Mitnick will join Angelo Liberatore, Managing Director, Jefferies Event Driven Team Strategist, on June 10th for a wide-ranging discussion on the latest antitrust developments in the technology industry.
Topics of discussion include:
- FitBit/Google – Can the DOJ bring a winning case?
- GrubHub/Uber – Evaluating the market: high shares, low profits and restaurant/consumer options.
- Stopping the platforms from getting bigger – Addressing “killer acquisitions.”
- State Attorneys General – A seat at the (kids?) antitrust table.
- US vs. EU - Competing to dominate the antitrust narrative?