New Developments in Securitization 2021
Cadwalader partners Sophie Cuthbertson and Gregg Jubin will both speak at the Practising Law Institute's upcoming “New Developments in Securitization 2020” live webcast.
Sophie Cuthbertson will serve as Chairperson for the event and speak on the "Securitization: Recent Developments in Structured Finance" panel and the "LIBOR: Are the Securitization Markets Ready?" panel. Joseph Beach will speak on the "CLO Market Update – Lessons Learned" panel.
9:15 AM ET | Securitization: Recent Developments in Structured Finance
- The impact of COVID-19 on the market
- Legal and regulatory update
- Brexit, the EU, and Structured Finance
- Risk Retention
1:30 PM ET | LIBOR: Are the Securitization Markets Ready?
- No “New” LIBOR Contracts after 2021
- Issues and Risks for Securitizations
- Tough Legacy Assets
- Update on Legislative Relief
- SOFR & Emergence of Credit Sensitive Rates
- Future of Securitizations in a Complex Multi-rate Environment
4:00 PM ET | CLO Market Update – Lessons Learned
- Market overview and effects of the COVID 19 pandemic
- Downgrades, restructured loans, and navigating a tough road
- Outlook for 2021 and Beyond