New Developments in Securitization 2020
Cadwalader partners Sophie Cuthbertson and Gregg Jubin will both speak at the Practising Law Institute's upcoming “New Developments in Securitization 2020” live webcast.
Sophie Cuthbertson will serve as Chairperson for the event and speak on the "Securitization: Recent Developments in Structured Finance" panel and the "LIBOR: The Road Ahead for Securitization Markets" panel. Gregg Jubin will speak on the "CLO Market Update – Brighter Days Ahead?" panel.
9:15 AM EST | Securitization: Recent Developments in Structured Finance
- The impact of COVID-19 on the market
- Legal and regulatory update
- Brexit, the EU, and Structured Finance
- Risk Retention
- Hot topics for 2020 and beyond
1:30 PM EST | LIBOR: The Road Ahead for Securitization Markets
- Dual rate environment: USD LIBOR & SOFR
- Transition language for new transactions
- LIBOR transition protocols for swaps
- Legacy assets and transition risk
- Future of SOFR-indexed securitizations
4:00 PM EST | CLO Market Update – Brighter Days Ahead?
- Market overview and effects of the COVID 19 pandemic
- Downgrades, restructured loans, and navigating a tough road
- Outlook for 2021 and Beyond