4th Annual LF Dealmakers Forum
Cadwalader partner and co-head of Antitrust Litigation Philip Iovieno will be speaking on the "Expanding Toolbox: Changes in Law Firm Contingency & AFA Models" panel at the 4th Annual LF Dealmakers Forum.
Panel topics include:
- Key drivers & metrics in AFA usage at firms and corporations
- Law firm pricing approaches in challenging times
- Best practices in alternative fee arrangements
- Impact & integration of litigation funding
The panel will be moderated by Cadwalader's Director of Pricing & Profitability, Peter Bulger.
Other speakers include:
- Gretchen Lowe, Partner & CFO, Westfleet Advisors
- David Prange, Partner, Robins Kaplan