Accept All Cookies
Joseph W. Beach will speak on the panel "CLOs and Leveraged Loans 101: Concepts and Terminology."
IMN's ABS East Conference 2013 will return on October 6-8, 2013 for one of the most important industry conferences focused on the securitization market. A delegation of nearly 3000 structured finance and securitization professionals gathered in Miami for the 2012 conference - including 100+ event sponsors who represent the leaders in the securitization market; and more than 1000 issuers and investors - to discuss the revival and strengthening of the US securitization market. The ABS East 2013 Conference will continue this trend, inviting key market participants – regulators, government officials and all private sector participants – to come together to discuss what our markets should look like in the future, given the importance of securitization to the real economy.
As always, the ABS East agenda will feature intensive panel discussion on a variety of topics including:
• Intensive, Interactive Investor Workshops
• Identifying the Major Global Macro-Economic Risks on the US Securitization Markets
• The Future of Mortgage Funding and the Impact of GSE Reform in the US
• Legislative and Regulatory Developments and How They Will Shape the Landscape of the US ABS Market
• Outlook for Consumer ABS including Autos, Credit Cards, Student Loans and Transportation Finance
• Commercial Real Estate Finance Overview
• State and Local Level Policy Initiatives and Private Label MBS Revitalization
• Esoteric ABS
• ABS Litigation Update
• Extensive CLO Market Coverage...and more.