Cadwalader, a leading advisor to global financial institutions, corporations and investment funds, has again been recognized as a leading law firm across a range of practice areas in the 2022 edition of Chambers USA, the definitive guide to the legal profession.
Cadwalader has earned dozens of practice group and lawyer rankings nationwide and regionally in the following categories:
- Antitrust – New York
- Banking & Finance – North Carolina
- Bankruptcy/Restructuring: Highly Regarded – New York
- Capital Markets: Securitization: CLOs – Nationwide
- Capital Markets: Securitization: CMBS – Nationwide
- Capital Markets: Securitization: CRE CLOs – Nationwide
- Capital Markets: Structured Products – Nationwide
- Corporate/M&A: Highly Regarded – Nationwide
- Corporate/M&A: Highly Regarded – New York
- Corporate/M&A: Shareholder Activism – New York
- Derivatives – Nationwide
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation – New York
- Financial Services Regulation: Broker Dealer (Compliance & Enforcement) – Nationwide
- Litigation: General Commercial: Highly Regarded – New York
- Real Estate – Nationwide
- Real Estate: Finance – North Carolina
- Real Estate: Mainly Corporate & Finance – New York
- Tax – New York
- Tax: Corporate and Finance – Nationwide
View the firm’s full results on the Chambers website.
Chambers' ranking methodology is based on independent, proprietary research collected from thousands of interviews with clients and law firms.