Accept All Cookies
October 06, 2022
Cadwalader Global Litigation partners have been named as “Litigation Stars” in the 2023 U.S. edition of Benchmark Litigation, a recognition program featuring the world's leading litigation law firms and lawyers.
- Kenneth Breen (White Collar Crime)
- Nick Gravante, co-chair of the Global Litigation Group and head of the firm’s Commercial Litigation practice (Securities, Competition/antitrust, commercial) Gravante is also recognized among the “Top 100 Trial Lawyers.”
- Phara Guberman (White collar crime) Guberman is also recognized among the “Top 250 Women in Litigation.”
- Jason Halper, co-chair of the Global Litigation Group and head of the firm’s Corporate and Financial Services Litigation practice (Bankruptcy, Insurance, Securities, Competition/antitrust, Commercial, Professional liability, Energy, Foreign Corrupt Practice Act)
- Philip Iovieno (Competition/antitrust)
- Helen Maher (Commercial) Maher is also recognized among the “Top 250 Women in Litigation.”
- Joel Mitnick (Securities, Competition/antitrust)
Attorneys were chosen as part of Benchmark Litigation’s research process that evaluates recent case work and client feedback.
The complete honorees list is available here.