Women in Investment Funds: Building Female Talent in the Investment Management Sector
The second event in our Women in the City programme brings together a panel of high profile speakers to address the challenges of growing female talent in the investment fund sector.
- Ingrid Bagby, Partner, Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Louise Boothby, Investment Principal, Coller Capital
- Audrey Klein, Head of Equity, Valad Europe (Chair of the event)
- Karen McMaster, Partner, Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Katherine Ralph, Vice President, Opportunities Funds, Oaktree Capital Management
Our panel will discuss the following questions:
- Funds often have a more entrepreneurial culture and a flat management structure, so why are they not offering more opportunities for women? Or are they?
- What unique skills do women bring to this sector?
- How can a greater gender balance be achieved?
- Have corporate sponsorship programmes in hedge funds and investment management firms done enough for women?
- Tips and advice for women starting out in this field.
For more information, please contact Michelle Da Costa.