Cadwalader is pleased to sponsor IMN's 9th Annual Investors’ Conference on European CLOs and Leveraged Loans where partners Nick Shiren and Claire Puddicombe will present on panels.
Nick's panel, "The Wild West: Legal & Regulatory Roundup" will discuss:
- Impact of SOFR on US CLOs, and how will this influence the European market?
- Securitisation regulation review, Article 46, STS, and other ECB considerations? What are the implications for the CLO Markets? Any emerging jurisdictional issues?
- UK & European Regulatory Divergence – What differences are expected, and can the market proactively prepare for this?
- Relevance of reporting and transparency throughout regulation changes
- ESMA reporting - is there any value?
Claire's panel, "ESG Considerations: Moving from ‘Sustainable’ to ‘Conscious’ CLOs" will discuss:
- Updates on and reactions to the Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulations (SFDR)
- Where does the reporting burden lay and should this truly be dubbed a burden? Will this implementation accelerate adoption and enhance ESG disclosure?
- Will SFDR (and Article 8) create the reporting standardization CLO managers and CLO investors need to credibly evaluate the underlying investments?
- ESG Criteria and Implementation – Screening methodology and impacts to scoring, rating, and collateral quality. Is lack of ESG Incorporation harming access to capital and finance premiums?
- Do investors expect dedicated ESG teams now, given criteria in docs are pretty much the norm now? How much focus is given to ESG incident monitoring?
- ESG internally - Are investors requiring diversity in a CLO managers team before investing regardless of performance?