Cadwalader partners Kathryn Borgeson and Steven Herman will participate in the Special Purpose Entities in Real Estate Transactions: Structuring and Documentation Webinar.
Special Purpose Entities in Real Estate Transactions: Structuring and Documentation
Tuesday, May 2 | 1:00 pm EDT
The panel will review these and other noteworthy issues:
- What kind of entity is acceptable, and what provisions should be included in the entity documents for an entity to qualify as an SPE?
- What is a recycled SPE, and what are its additional requirements?
- What are the additional drafting considerations for single-member LLCs?
- What are the current requirements relating to independent directors, and how is the hiring of the independent director documented?
- What are the components of a non-consolidation opinion, and what are the proper pairings to be considered in the opinion?