PLI's CMBS and the Real Estate Lawyer 2020: Lender and Borrower Issues in the Capital Market
Cadwalader partner Jed Miller will be speaking at the upcoming CMBS and the Real Estate Lawyer 2020: Lender and Borrower Issues in the Capital Market hosted by the Practising Law Institute.
Jed will lead the "Accumulation/Aggregation/Alternative Exit Strategies" panel which will focus on representing lenders, borrowers and guarantors’ interests after loan closing in Mortgage warehouse arrangements.
- Repurchase facilities (“Repo”)
- Collateralized loan obligations (CLOs)
- CRE CLO vs Repo – Pros & Cons
- Difference between CMBS and CLOs
- Difference between CMBS and CLO loans
- Impact of agency financing on CMBS
- Motivation for exponential growth of CLOs
- CLOs not a collateralized debt obligations (CDO)