IMN's Virtual Investors' Conference on CLOs and Leveraged Loans
Cadwalader partner Neil Weidner will moderate the "ESG for CLOs: Creating a Benchmark" panel at IMN's Virtual Investors' Conference on CLOs and Leveraged Loans.
Panelists will discuss:
- What are manager and investor policies around ESG? How do you manage positive and negative screening?
- Liquidity and certain assets: What will this mean for the underlying assets in your CLO portfolio
- How to create a more traditional approach for the structured credit market
- Diversity and Inclusion: Overview of increased contracts embedding DE&I as well as ESG
- Did Private Equity ruin ESG with phony covenants?
- Standardized tools for analysis of ESG in a CLO portfolio
- CLO manager certification for ESG and how it could make the manager more attractive
- Navigating ESG Policy Reporting