IMN's 8th Annual Investors' Conference on CLOs and Leveraged Loans
Cadwalader is proud to sponsor IMN's 8th Annual Investors' Conference on CLOs and Leveraged Loans where partners Lary Stromfeld and Jeffrey Rotblat will both be speaking on panels.
Lary Stromfeld will be speaking on the "LSTA Keynote Address: Navigating the LIBOR Crossroads" panel which will discuss:
- LIBOR Checklist: What do you need to do?
- Navigating LIBOR Fallbacks: Will your language work?
- Understanding the Successors: What are your SOFR options?
- What’s next for ARRC: The plan for 2019 (and beyond!)
Jeffrey Rotblat will be speaking on the "CRE CLOs: Expanding the Product" panel which will discuss:
- Market outlook: Is this revised CRE CDO asset class here to stay
- Relative value of CRE CLO loans compared to traditional CMBS
- Best practices in asset management: Static versus active
- What types of bridge loans and collateral are going into CRE CLOs
- Common structural features
- Credit performance to date
The 8th Annual Investors’ Conference on CLOs and Leveraged Loans program is host to over 1,600 attendees, and a facilitator of hundreds of 1:1 private investor and CLO manager meetings, making this industry conference a major catalyst for structured product deal flow in the United States.
CLO managers looking to market their latest offerings and investors seeking yield in the asset class will have many opportunities to connect pre, during and post-event, in the exhibit hall and sponsor-hosted private meeting spaces.