IMN's 7th Annual Residential Mortgage Servicing Rights Conference
Cadwalader is proud to sponsor IMN's 7th Annual Residential Mortgage Servicing Rights Conference where partner Chris Gavin will be a featured speaker.
Chris' panel, "MSR Business Options: Buying a Mortgage Servicer/Originator Vs. Acquiring Rights Vs. Originating Your Own Supply vs. Servicing" will discuss the following:
• What are the current multiples? In which direction are they going?
• Impact of declining interest rates and refinance activity on the M&A market
• Would you rather be in the servicing or origination business today?
• Staffing for the servicer route
• Relative value of MSR vs. other mortgage paper
• Comparing post-acquisition cost and integration
In a climate of increased regulatory scrutiny and low interest rates, it is of even greater importance for the $10 trillion MSR industry to meet, compare notes and discuss the latest. Sales of MSR linked to single family mortgage backed securities hit $613.46 million last year and there has never been a better time for the industry to meet!