IMN's 1st Annual Conference on CRE CLOs
Cadwalader is proud to sponsor IMN's 1st Annual Conference on CRE CLOs where partner Stuart Goldstein will be speaking on the "CRE CLO Issuers’ Roundtable: Assessing Relative Value of this Funding Mechanism versus CMBS and other Forms of Debt Financing."
This panel will discuss:
- Loan market trends and prospects: What is exciting about tapping into this rising market and what is the appeal of this funding tool for issuers?
- Underlying competitive landscape for originating loans
- Differences amongst various CRE CLOs: Managed versus Static; pros and cons of each.
- Cash flow volatility of shorter transitional loans: Does this floating rate nature allow for more lenient pooling of CRE CLOs into securitizations? Does this provide some security amongst rising rates?
- Comparison of CRE CLOs versus other financing sources (repo lines, A-notes, etc.)
- 2019 new issuance