1st Annual Conference on European Alternative Financing & Marketplace Lending
Cadwalader is pleased to co-sponsor IMN’s 1st Annual Conference on European Alternative Financing & Marketplace Lending which will take place 28 May 2015 at One Great George Street, London.
Alternative Financing & Marketplace Lending encompasses a range of innovative and diverse financing tools and products evolving as a result of, and in response to, the changing conditions and structural reform affecting financial markets following the financial crisis. It is an evolving industry which will have a significant impact on the on-going reform and regulation of Europe’s financial markets.
This event marks the first industry-led initiative to bring together leading public and private finance specialists, regulators, technology experts, entrepreneurs, investors and professional advisors to collaborate over the advancement and direction of this important and flourishing market.
- What is Alternative Finance: How it's Changing and Why it's Crucial to the European Recovery?
- The role, challenges and regulation of crowd-funding, peer-to-peer and marketplace lending across Europe
- Political Perspective: Economic Overview, Stimulus and Policy Measures to Support SME Lending
- The Rise of Funds and Insurers in Direct Lending
- The importance of Securitisation for Alternative Finance Providers and Investors
- What is the Role of Banks in this new Landscape?
- The Importance of Technology & Reporting for P2P Platforms, Direct Lenders and other Market Participants
- The Regulatory landscape and outlook across Europe for Alternative Finance
- Who is Looking for Finance? Borrowers Perspectives, Identifying the Target Market
- How Do You Finance Yourself? Equity Investors and Lenders Perspectives