FIA's Virtual Law & Compliance Division Conference
Cadwalader partner Dorothy Mehta will serve as a panelist at the FIA’s Law & Compliance Conference to discuss recent legal and regulatory developments relevant to asset managers and pool operators in the derivatives space.
The panelists will discuss potential issues raised by new and emerging asset classes such as digital assets and ESG products. Additional topics will include new CFTC and NFA requirements for pool operators, the impact of uncleared swap margin rules, IBOR replacement, potential issues raised by new and emerging asset classes such as digital assets and ESG products, and position limits and JAC/CFTC actions on margining of multiple accounts of the same beneficial owner on asset management.
- Robert Klein, Managing Director and Counsel, Citigroup Global Markets
- Nicole Kalajian, Counsel, Stradley Ronon Stevens & Young
- Matthew Klein, Senior Counsel, The Vanguard Group
- Dorothy Mehta, Partner, Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft
- Raymond Ramierez, Partner, Eversheds Sutherland