CREFC's Fall CRE CLO Conference
Cadwalader Partner and Capital Markets Co-Chair Stuart Goldstein will moderate the "CRE CLO Issuer Perspective" panel at CREFC's Fall CRE CLO Conference.
This panel is closed to the media and not available for replay on-demand.
- Gene Kilgore, Executive Vice President, Arbor Realty Trust, Inc.
- Lea Land, Special Servicing, Director, Wells Fargo
- Kunal Singh, Managing Director, Head of CMBS Capital Markets, J.P. Morgan
Discussion topics include:
- Volume in 2021 is on track to be 2x previous record. What has led to this tremendous growth and is it sustainable?
- CRE CLO market role in the rise of the non-bank lender
- Which property types are “in” and which ones are “out” and how transitional are transitional assets now?
- What is the role of repo finance as CRE CLO volumes jump?
- Issuer experience through the COVID shock in 2020-21
- Did the structures provide enough flexibility to work with borrowers?
- How were real problem loans handled? Par purchase, modification versus OC breach?
- Asset performance on existing deals: are issuers getting rewarded for past performance?
- Is the CRE CLO a “baked” product or can we expect more innovation?