CREFC Annual Conference 2019
Cadwalader is proud to sponsor the CRE Finance Council's 2019 Annual Conference where partner David Burkholder will be speaking on the "Will it Float?: SOFR as the New LIBOR" panel on Tuesday, June 11.
Raj Aidasani, Director, Research for CRE Finance Council, will moderate the panel. Other panelists include:
- Ann Battle, Assistant General Counsel, International Swaps and Derivatives Association, Inc.
- Jason Granet, Managing Director, Goldman, Sachs & Co.
- Leslie Hayton, Managing Director, Wells Fargo
- Gary Horbacz, Principal, PGIM Fixed Income
- Peter Phelan, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Capital Markets, U.S. Department of the Treasury
The CRE Finance Council (CREFC) is the trade association for the $4.2 trillion commercial real estate finance industry. More than 300 companies and 9,000 individuals are members of CREFC. Member firms include balance sheet and securitized lenders, loan and bond investors, private equity firms, servicers and rating agencies, among others.