Breakfast Briefing: Assessing and Measuring Culture to Promote Ethical Behavior
Join Cadwalader and AlixPartners as we explore the legal and reputational impacts of corporate culture, compliance, and ethics.
This program will include a discussion of best practices for promoting a behavioral approach to compliance through understanding, assessing, and shaping corporate culture. It will also cover the importance that a culture of compliance plays across industries, and a recent shift in focus towards the assessment of corporate culture, both by regulators and other stakeholders, when identifying root causes of misconduct.
- John Cronan, Acting Assistant Attorney General, Department of Justice
- Kevin Keough, Managing Director, Corporate Investment, Investcorp
- Doug Cohan, Deputy General Counsel & Deputy Chief Compliance Officer, Hess Corporation
- Joseph Moreno, Partner, Cadwalader
- Clark Perry, Director, AlixPartners
- Todd Blanche, Partner, Cadwalader, will serve as a co-moderator
- Pippa Ross, Vice President, AlixPartners, will serve as a co-moderator