Anti-Money Laundering: Professional Enablers and Corrupt Capital
This webinar, hosted by Bloomberg, is dedicated to parties who are often involved in financial transactions and may unwittingly be paving the way for international corruption. Join Cadwalader partner, Joseph Moreno and Bloomberg KYC AML specialists for a discussion around best practices in compliance and investigation and gain actionable steps to mitigate the risk of exposure to corrupt capital.
- Peter Van Veen, Director, Transparency International
- Joseph Moreno, Partner, Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Lisa Roitman, Business Strategist, Bloomberg L.P.
- Emma Dwyer, KYC Screening Specialist, Bloomberg L.P.
The speakers will discuss:
- What is a corrupt capital transaction and who are the players?
- Changing Regulatory Framework - AML and CDD
- Ultimate Beneficial Owners and how to identify them
- Actionable steps to help mitigate the risk of corrupt capital flowing through your firm