Alternative Reference Rates Committee Roundtable
Cadwalader partner Lary Stromfeld will moderate the "Creating Safer Fallbacks" panel at the Alternative Reference Rates Committee Roundtable on June 3. This panel will discuss work done by ISDA and the ARRC to develop robust fallback language for derivatives and cash products.
- Ann Battle, Assistant General Counsel, International Swaps and Derivatives Association
- Hu Benton, Vice President, Banking Policy, American Bankers Association
- Agha Mirza, Managing Director and Global Head of Interest Rate Products, CME Group
- Alexis Pederson, Senior Company Counsel, Wells Fargo
- Lisa Pendergast, Executive Director, Commercial Real Estate Finance Council
- Tess Virmani, Associate General Counsel and SVP, Public Policy, Loan Syndications and Trading Association