Advanced EU Competition Law, London
Cadwalader special counsel Tom Bainbridge will be speaking on the panel, "Cartels: Leniency Applications, Settlements and Appeals" on Tuesday, May 15th from 11:30 am – 12:10 pm at Advanced EU Competition Law, London.
The session will cover the following topics:
- Are leniency applications drying up?
- Impact of the Damages Directive
- Pros and cons of leniency applications
- Settlements procedures: what do they bring?
- Does the Commission need to detect more collusions?
- The process of settlement
- Recent cartel settlements
- Hybrid settlements
- Dealing with cartel appeals