3rd Annual Capital Link Cyprus Shipping Forum
Richard Brand, co-chairman of the firm’s Corporate Group, will moderate a panel addressing the shipping industry's need for capital at the upcoming 3rd Annual Capital Link Cyprus Shipping Forum.
The event aims to highlight the significant role of Cyprus as a maritime, energy and logistics hub and as an investment and business destination. The Forum will feature major international speakers and delegates and local leaders in an exchange of ideas on critical industry topics. It will discuss the developments and trends in the major shipping, financial and capital markets as well as issues pertaining to geopolitical and regulatory developments, technical and commercial fleet management. The Forum will highlight the competitive positioning and advantages of Cyprus as an industry hub.
Brand will be joined by the following panelists:
- Mr. George Arcadis, Country Executive – ABN AMRO BANK NV Athens Branch
- Mr. Iraklis Tsirigotis, Head of Shipping – Amsterdam Trade Bank
- Mr. Christos Tsakonas, Global Head of Shipping – DNB Bank
- Mr. Thomas Schiltmann, Senior Relationship Manager – Danish Ship Finance
- Mrs. Eleni Vrettou, Managing Director – HSBC
Brand has an international reputation in the shipping industry and has advised a number of clients on a wide variety of matters, including shipping acquisitions, financings, IPOs, restructurings and litigation.