23rd Annual ABS East Conference
Cadwalader partners Stuart Goldstein, Neil Weidner, and Joseph Moreno will be speaking at the ABS East 2017 conference, which will take place September 17-19 in Miami Beach, FL. Serving as one of the most important structured finance industry conferences, the 2017 gathering anticipates a delegation of over 4,000 structured finance professionals, which includes more than 2,000 attendees representing a diverse cross section of issuers and investors in the ABS market.
Now in its 23rd year, ABS East has solidified its place as the must-attend Fall gathering of the securitization industry, offering beneficial market insights with actionable takeaways. As always, the program is developed by investors, and led by issuers, to ensure a timely and objective program.
Stuart Goldstein will be a Panelist on the panel entitled "CRE CLOs".
Neil Weidner will be the moderator of a panel entitled "The U.S. Treasury Report on Regulation: Impact on CLOs, Leveraged Loans and the Broader ABS Market".
Joseph Moreno will be speaking on a panel entitled "The Innovation Institute: Cybersecurity and Data Protection: What the Financial Services Professional Needs to Know". The panel is on Tuesday, September 19 at 1:30 PM and will cover the following points:
- As a busy financial professional, why do you need to be concerned with data protection amid cybersecurity threats such as data breaches and ransomware?
- Entering a world where data is not secure: How will that impact lending, credit checks; risk scores, etc.?
- What does ‘data integrity mean’ when you lose the integrity? Who is responsible for such breaches?
- Are investors factoring these risks at all into their investment decision? How would they approach fault or liability?
- Which aspects of the structured finance industry are most vulnerable?
- Not merely a problem for the IT department, why bankers, portfolio managers, ratings analyst and every other market player needs to be aware and prepared for cyberattacks and data security breaches.