2018 Trends In M&A: Diligence, Drafting, Deal Certainty and Integration Expectations
Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP and the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) are sponsoring a CLE event on May 10th focused on 2018 Trends in M&A.
A panel of experienced in-house corporate counsel will discuss the impact of recent developments on identifying targets, conducting due diligence, negotiating acquisition agreements and realizing synergies through integration. Topics will include best practices for in-house counsel in managing all aspects of M&A transactions, as well as a discussion of market trends and recent case law impacting the availability, speed and success of M&A transactions.
A variety of craft beers and hors-d'oeuvres will be served both before and after the program on the firm’s 39th-floor reception area, which offers sweeping views of New York Harbor.
5:30 pm – 6:30 pm Pre-reception & Registration
6:30 pm – 8:00 pm Program
8:00 pm – 9:00 pm Networking/Social
- Iris Chiu, Executive Director (Legal and Compliance Department), Morgan Stanley
- Laura Franco, Executive Vice President and Associate General Counsel, Strategic Transactions, CBS Corporation
- Ameesha Hosmane, Associate General Counsel, Verizon Communications Inc.
- Tom Scholtes, Associate General Counsel, Willis Towers Watson
- Joshua Apfelroth, Partner, Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- William Mills, (Moderator) Partner, Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
To register for the event, please click here. You will need to select “continue as a guest” which will lead you to the next screen to input contact details. Once you hit “continue” you must then add the ticket you are securing (non-member ticket). The next screen will ask you for the contact details/information, complete that section and hit “add”. You will then be taken to the next screen “added tickets and products” where you will note the charge of $50 for each ticket – this will be waived once you enter the comp code: CWTGUEST.
Please register by May 8th.