Corporate & Financial Services Litigation & Regulation
U.S. District Court, District of Columbia
District of Columbia
Hon. James F. McClure Jr.
U.S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
George Washington University Law School - J.D., 2005, with honors
Wake Forest University - B.A., 2002, cum laude
Greg Langsdale represents clients in complex commercial litigation and arbitration concerning a broad range of issues, including contract disputes, business torts, theft of trade secrets, commodities litigation, dealer terminations and antitrust claims. He also provides counseling regarding supplier-distributor relationships, beer franchise laws and alcoholic beverage control regulations. Greg was named a "Rising Star" in Washington, D.C., by Super Lawyers magazine (2015).
Greg is dedicated to providing counsel pro bono and has successfully represented clients in immigration court, DC Superior Court and before the DC Office of Police Complaints. He led teams that won asylum for a client who fled religious persecution in Benin and a client who survived war crimes during the Liberian Civil War.
Greg is also a member of the firm’s Corporate Social Responsibility Committee, which focuses on empowering our communities through several key initiatives.
A graduate of Wake Forest University, cum laude, Greg earned his J.D., with honors, from the George Washington University Law School, where he served as Notes Editor on The George Washington Law Review. During law school, Greg taught Legal Research and Writing to first-year law students, attended the GW-Oxford International Human Rights Law Program, and worked as a law clerk for several sections of the United States Department of Justice, including the Aviation and Admiralty Litigation Section, Domestic Security Section and Environmental Enforcement Section.
Following law school, Greg served as a clerk for the Honorable James F. McClure, Jr., United States District Judge for the Middle District of Pennsylvania. He is admitted in Pennsylvania and the District of Columbia.
- Wholesaler Equity Development Corp. v. Crown of Everett. Secured preliminary injunction on behalf of minority owner against majority owner, based on breach of fiduciary duty and breach of contract.
- Manmohan v. Anheuser-Busch. Representing Anheuser-Busch in connection with putative class action brought by California retailers alleging price discrimination; defeated plaintiffs’ motion for class certification.
- Rex Distributing v. Anheuser-Busch. Represented Anheuser-Busch in connection with statutory and contract claims filed by former distributor and antirust cross-claims brought by Yuengling.
- Pizza Hut, Inc. et al., v. Dairy Farmers of America. Represented nation’s largest dairy cooperative on claims related to allegations of manipulation of spot cheese market and milk futures contracts.
- Warren Distributing, et al. v. InBev USA & Anheuser-Busch, Inc.Jury verdict in favor of Anheuser-Busch in federal court in Camden, New Jersey in case brought by terminated distributors of InBev brands.
- MillerCoors, LLC v. New England Patriots LLC & Anheuser-Busch, LLC. Intervened to protect Anheuser-Busch’s exclusive multi-year sponsorship agreement with the New England Patriots; summary judgment for Anheuser-Busch against MillerCoors’ counterclaim.
- Afa Dispensing v. Anheuser-Busch.Successful defense of Anheuser-Busch in theft of trade secret claim.
- Anheuser-Busch, LLC v. Stumbo, et al.Represented Anheuser-Busch in regulatory proceedings and related state court lawsuit regarding dispute over state issuance of alcoholic beverage license.
- Novelis Corporation v. Anheuser-Busch, Inc. Summary judgment for Anheuser-Busch in a contract dispute relating to the purchase of aluminum cansheet.
- Anheuser-Busch, Inc. v. Major League Baseball Properties, Inc. Represented Anheuser-Busch in action to enforce renewal of sponsorship agreement with Major League Baseball.