Accounts Payable Systems Supervisor
Location: New York
Contact(s): Tracey Breslin
The Accounts Payable Systems Supervisor is responsible maintaining, managing and troubleshooting the Firm’s Accounts Payable systems. The Accounts Payable Systems Supervisor will have contact with vendors, attorneys, and other various levels across the company which requires strong written and verbal communication skills. This position works under strict deadlines and must be able to multi task effectively. The Accounts Payable Systems Supervisor will function as a team lead and back-up the Accounts Payable Manager when necessary.
- 3E system conversion Subject Matter Expert for AP Module
- 3E vendor/voucher cleanup
- Manage and maintain Chrome River rules & routing
- Assist in implementing Chrome River Invoice module
- Assist in implementing an AP workflow solution
- Setup new vendors in 3E ensuring all proper information has been provided
- Monitor Image Connect to verify all necessary backup has been scanned
- Input, review, and process vendor invoices, legal matter disbursements, and employee expense reports
- Provide training to new employees on use of Chrome River
- Prepare and process ACH/wire transfers
- Review invoices and expense reimbursements to ensure all necessary information is entered
- Prepare and post manual checks required for certain payments
- Research and reconcile monthly vendor statements
- Investigate and resolve issues associated with invoices and communicate the resolution to the appropriate persons on a timely basis
- Other accounts payable projects as assigned
- Strong and effective communication with vendors and other various levels across the firm.
- Strong knowledge of 3E and Chome River systems, with ability to produce and analyze reports, interpret data, as well as troubleshoot.
- Attention to detail to ensure all requests at hand are processed based on internal policies and procedures
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong follow up and follow through with requests from all levels, including escalations.
- Associates Degree or Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- At least 3-5 years of accounting/accounts payable experience is preferred
EEOC: Cadwalader is an equal opportunity employer. We offer opportunities to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, or status in any group protected by federal, state or local law.Apply