Women in FinTech and Alternative Finance: Bridging the Gender Gap
In Cadwalader's third 'Women in the City' panel debate, a group of women at the top of the alternative finance, FinTech, crowdfunding and peer-to-peer lending industry sector will share practical insights and advice for women both in and outside this sector.
Our panelists include:
- Gen Ashley, Director, Women Who Code, London
- Emanuela Campari Bernacchi, Partner, Gattai, Minoli, Agostinelli & Partners
- Elisabeth Noble, Senior Policy Expert, European Banking Authority
- Dipali Sahni, General Counsel, MW Eaglewood Europe LLP
- Lucy Vernall, General Counsel, Funding Circle Limited
- Jeremiah Wagner, Partner, Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP (Chair)
Our panel will discuss the following questions:
- Are the FinTech and alternative sectors good examples of recent advancements of women and female entrepreneurship?
- What are the critical factors for women to be successful in financial market firms and does gender balance play a role?
- How can firms attract and retain the best female talent? Can this be achieved through mentorship programmes and flexible working hours?
- What practical advice and guidance can the panel give for women wanting to develop their roles in this sector?
For more information, please contact Michelle Da Costa.