Paralegal (Capital Markets)
Contact(s): Karla Martin
We have an immediate opening for a Capital Markets Paralegal. Our Capital Markets Paralegals help attorneys address the most challenging legal and business issues in their department. They enjoy a broad range of responsibilities, including performing research, drafting documents, assisting with the preparation and filing of transactional documents. Also, they will support Capital Markets attorneys regarding daily requests. Combining their own skills with the state-of-the-art technology and the assistance of an extensive administrative staff, our Paralegals help Cadwalader attorneys provide a superior level of legal representation.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone willing to start immediately.
Candidates should possess the following:
- four year college degree and have a min. 3.0 GPA upon graduation
- motivated and detail oriented with proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- ability to work well in a team environment
- effective communication skills
- ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- availability/flexibility for overtime
EEOC: Cadwalader is an equal opportunity employer. We offer opportunities to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, or status in any group protected by federal, state or local law.Apply