Capital Markets Paralegal (Exchange Act)
Location: New York
Contact(s): Marguerite Lawless
We have an excellent opportunity in our New York Office for an experienced Paralegal for our Capital Markets Department.
- Performing research
- Preparing and filing transactional documents
- Supporting the Capital Markets attorneys with daily requests
- Bachelor's degree required (minimum 3.0 GPA upon graduation)
- interest in the legal profession
- ability to work well in a team environment;
- excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills;
- ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- excellent computer skills with proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel;
- flexibility to work overtime is a must;
- must have 3-5 years previous law firm experience preparing Exchange Act filings and conducting Edgar searches
EEOC: Cadwalader is an equal opportunity employer. We offer opportunities to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, or status in any group protected by federal, state or local law.