Content and Communications Manager
Location: New York
Contact(s): Tracey Breslin
The Content and Communications Manager will play a significant role in developing and executing the firm’s content strategy and contributing to firmwide, practice, alumni and other key communications initiatives. A primary focus will be on promoting the firm’s Corporate Social Responsibility efforts, including pro bono and diversity.
This individual will work directly with senior leadership and partners across the firm – in the U.S. and in London – to promote the brand through increased and improved thought leadership content and other communications activities.
In this capacity, the Content and Communications Manager will:
- Develop and execute on practice content plans in collaboration with Communications and Business Development leaders and colleagues, practice leaders and lawyers, and functional business leaders across the firm, with an emphasis on newsletters and blogs, special reports, video and podcasts, and other communications vehicles.
- Establish broader and deeper relationships with legal industry editors and writers.
- Lead and support the firm’s Corporate Social Responsibility communications initiatives, including pro bono and diversity.
- Create and implement a branding and communications strategy for a burgeoning alumni outreach campaign.
- Refine and execute on a firmwide social media strategy, working closely with the Digital/Social Media Specialist.
- Write and promote awards submissions and support the directory submission process.
- Coordinate with administrative departments and firm leadership to respond to key industry surveys.
- Must possess strong leadership and management skills.
- Comfortable and confident in interactions with firm leaders, partners and senior administrative leaders.
- Established legal industry press relationships or track record of media engagement.
- Exceptional writer and editor.
- An innovative, out-of-the-box thinker.
EEOC: Cadwalader is an equal opportunity employer. We offer opportunities to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, or status in any group protected by federal, state or local law.