Location: New York
Contact(s): Tracey Breslin
Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP is one of the world's most prominent and growing law firms. Our clients include the world's premier financial institutions, Fortune 500 companies and other leading corporations, government entities, charitable and health care organizations, and private clients. Our attorneys have earned a reputation for crafting innovative business and financial solutions and developing precedent-setting legal strategies to achieve our clients' goals.
The ideal candidate will exhibit high standards, excellent communication skills, and have an ability to take initiative, and prioritize daily tasks. A strong ability to take charge and meet tight deadlines will ensure your success in this multi-faceted role.
- Assist Partner Chair with administrative tasks
- Handle and coordinate active calendars
- Coordinate travel
- Prepare expense reports
- Schedule and confirm meetings
- Provide ad hoc support as needed
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of one year's experience in and equivalent administrative role
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Flexibility for overtime
EEOC: Cadwalader is an equal opportunity employer. We offer opportunities to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, or status in any group protected by federal, state or local law.