Women in Securitisation and Structured Finance: Have recent developments in the capital markets opened up more opportunities for women?
Bring colleagues and join us on International Women’s Day - Wednesday 8 March 2017 - for our next Women in the City event which is focused on securitisation and structured finance.
Cadwalader has invited a group of high profile panellists to share insights and practical tips on developing leadership roles in securitisation, structured finance and the capital markets more generally.
- Anna Bak, Manager, Securitisation, The Association for Financial Markets in Europe (AFME)
- Suzanne Bell, Special Counsel, Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Merryn Craske, Counsel, Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Sara Egan, Team Head, Securitisation, BNP Paribas
- Lynn Maxwell, Managing Director, Head of Global Strategy, Structured Finance Group, HSBC
- Marjan van der Weijden, Managing Director and Head of European Structured Finance, Fitch Ratings
Our panel will discuss the following questions:
- Women in securitisation- are women putting themselves forward as candidates and if not, why not?
- What skills are required to work in structured finance and why are women so under-represented?
- Is the sector acknowledging the need for diversity of opinion?
- What steps can women take to be successful in securitisation and structured finance?
- What can be done to encourage greater diversity in capital markets?
For more information, please contact Michelle Da Costa.