S&P Global Platts 16th Annual Liquefied Natural Gas Conference
Cadwalader is proud to sponsor the S&P Global Platts 16th Annual Liquefied Natural Gas Conference on February 9 – February 10, 2017 at the Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria in Houston.
Brett Snyder will speak on the panel, “Determining the Viability of a Small Scale Project.” The panel will discuss regulatory considerations pertaining to the evaluation of small-scale liquefied natural gas ("LNG") infrastructure projects.
Subjects covered by the panel discussion include:
- the economic viability of an offshore floating vs. an onshore fixed terminal;
- how import projects can be "bankable," and how suppliers can take on more risk;
- technology and logistics, with a particular focus on marine logistics as a key enabler;
- the regulatory system for imports and large-scale vs. small-scale projects; and
- market timeframes and structural shifts.