Brexit Resource Center
On 23 June 2016, the UK voted in favour of leaving the EU, marking a watershed moment in the UK's economic and political history. This decision will have significant implications for our clients' businesses not only in the UK and the EU, but also for those based in the US, Asia and globally for whom the UK has long been one of the key entry points to the EU marketplace.
Through our programme of webinars, media engagement, thought leadership and ongoing dialogue with relevant UK and EU regulatory and governmental agencies, Cadwalader's team of lawyers in Brussels and London is actively engaging in the Brexit debate. We continue to monitor events closely and are tracking the potential legal impact of the referendum vote. Our toolkit of resources aims to help clients navigate some of the questions, challenges and potential opportunities that are emerging.
Our Brexit toolkit features:
- Client Briefings and Practical Insights
- What Does Brexit Mean For the European CLO Market?
- UK Brexit: What is Article 50?
- Brexit Could Create Woes For Competition Enforcers
- Webinars including 'The Day After Brexit?' - the first in Cadwalader's European Webinar Series highlighting the immediate legal impact of Brexit for clients globally. To watch it, click here.
- Team - whether you have questions about CLOs and other structured products, commodities trading or derivatives, restructuring ot UK tax, we have a team of senior attorneys to help answer your immediate Brexit-related questions.