Jan 11, 2016
Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP, a leading law firm to global corporations and financial institutions, today announced the launch of a new version of its legal technology platform, the Cadwalader Cabinet, at www.findknowdo.com.
The Cadwalader Cabinet is a technologically advanced system that allows subscribers to work more efficiently with powerful tools and access to extensive information and guidance. The Cabinet, already recognized as a premier source of information and analysis on U.S. securities and commodities regulation, now has three times more content, a new user interface, dynamic search capabilities and powerful expert systems.
Cadwalader Cabinet At-A-Glance
• A daily digest of news, original analysis and alerts focused on U.S. financial regulation.
• Easy access to a curated selection of more than 55,000 documents, including statutes, rules, no-action letters, releases and regulatory guidance.
• Dynamic search capabilities with multi-faceted filters producing search results spanning regulatory agencies.
• Related material on a single topic all linked on a single page; e.g. rules with related releases, no-action letters and guidance.
• Regulatory trackers to sync regulatory compliance deadlines and other regulatory requirements to personal calendars.
• A suite of online tools to help users streamline compliance processes by automating the creation of legal documents and analyzing regulatory questions.
• Lofchie’s Guides and other Cabinet books providing plain English context to a complex regulatory environment.
• A web-based platform with a user-friendly experience on smartphones and tablets.
• A network of more than 11,000 subscribers to the Cabinet newsletter, including industry leaders, compliance officers, lawmakers, regulators, academics, trade groups and media.
“The original Cadwalader Cabinet was ahead of its time, and we believe that this new site is an even greater leap forward,” said Steve Lofchie, co-chair of the Financial Services Group and founder of the Cabinet. “No other platform offers such a highly curated set of materials that can empower professionals with a faster way to query issues and find guidance.”
“Cadwalader is proud to launch a completely new version of the Cadwalader Cabinet, the intersection of our market-leading regulatory expertise and our continued efforts to apply technology to the legal industry,” said Pat Quinn, Managing Partner. “The Cabinet is a truly unique offering for our clients who need to stay up-to-the-minute on regulatory developments in the financial services industry, with access to the resources and information they need in one convenient place.”
For a video of Cadwalader Cabinet highlights, please click here. To find out more about the Cabinet or to participate in a demo, please contact William Sadd at 212-993-2818, or William.Sadd@cwt.com.
Dorothy Auth, Howard Wizenfeld
Joshua Apfelroth, Richard Brand, William Mills, Christopher Porcelli, Victoria Saunders
Jean Bertrand, Mark Howe, Jason Schwartz, Gary Silverstein, Linda Swartz, David Teigman, Edward Wei
Jodi Avergun is speaking at this ACI event on January 30 in Washington, DC.