Contact(s): Carmen McIntyre
Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP is one of the world's most prominent and growing law firms. Our clients include the world's premier financial institutions, Fortune 500 companies and other leading corporations, government entities, charitable and health care organizations, and private clients. Our attorneys have earned a reputation for crafting innovative business and financial solutions and developing precedent-setting legal strategies to achieve our clients' goals.
We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant in our London office. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing full secretarial and PA support to the Antitrust Partner and fee earners at all levels of seniority.
- Provide a full administrative service to fee earners; filing, diary management, travel arrangements and general administration without supervision and with a proactive approach. Ability to prioritise work effectively across a number of fee earners is essential. Handle telephone calls in a professional and polite manner; take accurate messages and follow up on agreed action. Liaise with colleagues, clients and third parties with professionalism and consideration.
- Confident, professional and assertive with excellent communication and client (internal and external) liaison skills.
- Extensive knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and other MS Office products.
- Accurate attention to detail.
- Must be able to work on own initiative.
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to prioritise work effectively.
- Must be able to self-manage and deal with conflicting priorities from different sources.
- Must be flexible.
Duties and responsibilities may be reviewed periodically to reflect changes in personnel and management structure, staff location or services provided.
To be considered for the position, applicants should submit a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
No recruitment agencies please.